This item is handmade after you order and it will take at least a week to ship out. Please view Current Order Processing Times before you check out.
This lightweight and loose-fitting hoodie is great for layering! It has a black cotton torso with shiny and soft animal print sleeves.
Note: The leopard fur is made of different stripes of light and dark leopard print, so your hoodie might not have the exact same color variation as the photo.
Three sleeve color choices:
- Brown Leopard
- Grey/White Leopard
- Length: choose between a 24" and 27" front zipper length (size XL or larger should order the 27" zipper)
- Fit style: choose regular fit (waist is the same width as chest) or slim fit (waist width is 2 inches smaller)
- Large front pockets: pockets have black lining and are set inside the front seams
- Hood lining and partial front lining (rest of hoodie is un-lined)
- Custom Options are available (for example this hoodie can be made with a leopard torso and black sleeves)
- Leopard animal print fabric is soft and fuzzy polyester velboa fur (for a full description of the fabric, check out the Animal Print Fabric Guide)
- Torso is made of black cotton fleece
- Cotton/lycra stretch fleece cuffs and trim
- Machine wash cold, hang dry (cotton fleece fabric has been pre-shrunk but it may shrink a little more if you put it in a dryer)
- To figure out what size works for you, measure the width of a non-stretch jacket that fits you well and compare it to the size chart below. These jackets have a relaxed shoulder fit and long arms.
- The regular fit has the same width chest and waist. The slim fit is two inches narrower in the waist (measured across the hoodie while laid flat, so the full waist measurement is four inches smaller around)
- If you are ordering size XL or larger I recommend buying the longer 27" zipper. If you don't get the longer size than the jacket may be too short for you.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional measurements to find your size.
Size Chart in Inches:
Size Chart in Centimeters: